- We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- The only time that we would share your personal information with a third party is if they are providing services on our behalf or if they are acting as an agent on your behalf.
- We will never send you marketing emails unless you have given us explicit consent to do so or if it is necessary for us to send you marketing emails in order for the service that we are providing to function properly.
WE COLLECT THE BASIC INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect information about you when you register for our services or otherwise provide us with information; when you use our services; when you visit our website; when third parties provide us with information about you. The types of personal information that we collect include your name, email address, billing address, phone number and credit card number as well as other contact details such as social media account names. We also collect certain demographic information such as gender and age range that is not linked to any other identifiable data. We collect and use demographic data to better understand our customers, provide a personalized experience, and improve our marketing. We may also collect your contact information when you register on the website or sign up for email updates. We use this information to send you promotions and other marketing-related emails. We may also send you surveys from time to time about your experience with the website.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESS
Our cookie cannot read data off your hard drive, read cookie files created by other sites, or transmit a computer virus.
– To provide you with personalised content that is relevant to your interests and needs
– To provide you with tailored advertising that is relevant to your interests
– To measure the effectiveness of our ads
– To limit the number of times you see an ad
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Our goal is to provide you with a personalised experience and to show you content that is most relevant to you. As part of that, we may use the information that we collect or receive from you in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services (including by providing customised content).
- We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you.
- We collect the following types of information: Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information.
- We use your personal information for the following purposes: To provide our services and products; To process payments; To send marketing communications; To send service-related communications.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service. Examples of these third parties include payment processors, hosting providers, IT services companies, customer support specialists and marketing firms. These entities will have access to your Personal Information solely for the purpose of performing their duties in providing the Service on our behalf.
It is necessary to mention that we use remarketing services which may allow us to advertise to you on other websites after you visited our Service.
We use Google Adwords and Facebook Audience Network. We also work with a number of other third party companies that help us tailor ads for the user.
In order to provide you with additional information about the way in which we use these remarketing services.
For Further Information please Contact Us On:-firstname.lastname@example.org